This light is made of two egg shaped perforated white clay shades that throw light textures on the walls around them, emit a downward soft reflected light and a central task light that can be aimed to light up your specific room.
Each connected with a stainless steel flexible arm that allows aiming in all directions.
The white Clay lamp shades are built by ceramic artist Sharan Elran.
DOUBLE-HEADED CLAYLIGHT : Ceiling Lamp | Ceramic Light Fixture | Minimalist
$360.00 Regular Price
- Dimensions: 7"D x 12"W x 15"H.
- Bulb: 2 x 35W Xenon (supplied)
- Ships within 1-3 business days.
- Handmade in New York.
- All of the electrical components are UL Listed
- 220V compatible. (see notes below)
- Materials: White Ceramic, Braided cords, Brushed nickel finished flexible arms and ceiling plate.