The Iris Pendant Lamp transforms its form and the atmosphere in a room by changing its light direction and projections. By adjusting this lamp you can have a downward spot light, and upward reflected light, or a mixture of both. The reflective interior of this hanging lamp casts patterned reflections that change as the lamp's configuration is changed.
The Iris series lamps are the fruit of years of development of the patented overlapping leaves mechanism first explored in lightexture's Steamlight series. (Patent #8,025,430) Composed of overlapping brass leaves, each Iris Lamp has two adjustable apertures; as one opens, the other closes. When the lower aperture is fully open, light shines directly down, casting textured golden light onto the surface below.
IRIS PENDANT BRASS : On Sale | LED Lighting | Modern Pendant Light
$380.00 Regular Price
- Dimensions: 8" W x 8" D x 5" H.
- Bulbs: 7W LED.
- Manually Adjustable.
- Ships within 2-5 business days.
- Handmade in New York.
- Cord has a braided brass sleeving
- All electrical parts are UL recognized.
- Can be customized for European voltage. (see technical info notes)
- Material: Brass or Stainless Steel