The Claylight Cluster chandelier is a composition of perforated white clay pendants sectioned at different locations of an egg - each different section cut exposes a different egg shade - symmetrical or Asymmetrical.
The chandelier's floating white clay shades have a natural and timeless quality that is both utilitarian and sensual. They throw light textures around them and emit both bounced and direct downward lighting.
Light shades and plate, by ceramic artist Sharan Elran, are made of white ceramic.
CLAYLIGHT 5 CLUSTER : On Sale 15% Off | Chandelier Lighting | Ceiling Light
$1,111.00 Regular Price
- Dimensions: 16"D x 16"W x 32-72"H.
- Bulbs: 5 x 35W Xenon or 5 x 6W LED
- Ships within 5-10 business days.
- Handmade in New York.
- All electrical components are UL recognized.
- Can be customized for European voltage. (see technical info notes)
- Materials: white Ceramic, Braided cords.