The Iris Sconce transforms its form and the atmosphere in a room by changing its light direction and projections. By adjusting this lamp you can have an up light that lights the room or a down light made of golden reflections below the lamp, or mixture of both. The reflective interior of the this table lamp casts intricately patterned reflections that change as the lamp's configuration is changed.
The Iris series lamps are the fruit of years of development of the patented overlapping leaves mechanism first explored in lightexture's SteamLight series. (Patent #8,025,430) Composed of overlapping brass leaves, each Iris Lamp has two adjustable apertures; as one opens, the other closes. When the lower aperture is fully open, light shines directly down, casting textured golden light onto the surface below.
IRIS SCONCE : Wall Lamp | Steampunk Lighting
- Dimensions: 8"L x 10"D x 10"H
- Bulb: Candelabra base bulb up to 60W
- Can be installed with arm pointing up or down
- Shade is manually adjustable and be opened upwards or downwards or inbetween
- Ships within 1-3 business days.
- Handmade in New York.
- UL Listed.
- Materials: Brass
- Available in Stainless Steel