The Iris Pendant Lamp transforms its form and the atmosphere in a room by changing its light direction and projections. By adjusting this Steampunk lamp you can have upward pointing light, a downward pointing light, or a mixture of both. The reflective interior of this hanging lamp casts intricately patterned reflections that change as the lamp's configuration is changed. This would be the perfect light for the center of a room or above your dining room table.
The Iris series lamps are the fruit of years of development of the patented overlapping leaves mechanism first explored in lightexture's Steamlight series. (Patent #8,025,430) Composed of overlapping brass leaves, each Iris Lamp has two adjustable apertures; as one opens, the other closes. When the lower aperture is fully open, light shines directly down, casting textured golden light onto the surface below.
IRIS ROD PENDANT : Brass Pendant Light | Contemporary Lighting
- Dimensions: 9" W x 9" D x 13" H.
- Braided Brass cord and a brass ceiling plate
- Ships within 2-5 business days.
- Handmade in New York.
- UL Listed.
- If you need a different size rod just contact us.)
- 120V and 220V compatible.
- Materials: Brass.
- The brass is treated for tarnish and can be cleaned and dusted with a microfiber cloth (supplied)
- Available in Stainless Steel upon request